Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Its been awhile since i updated. :)
School hasnt started for me yet so im currently bumming at home(right!). My only company when baby is having his lesson is my two adorable winterwhite dwarf hamsters. I'm willing to splurge on them like how baby is willing to splurge and devote all his time in turn-tabling. Haha! ;) They are named Junior and Chloe. Both are friendly little furballs who wont bite but loves to nibble on the railings of their space station. I'll be having babies very soon, anyone interested? let John Ji or me know aiight?

Okay, back to the serious blogging. School is gonna start on the 17th for me. New enviroment and everything. Hopefully, i'll feel more comfortable studying there then in Yckss. Yes, i do miss some of the teachers like Miss Doreen who always liked to challenge me in writing a very impactful essay in proper english and there is Mdm Devi who would shower me with history notes. I think that is like the only thing i'll miss in Yckss.

This year, i'm more determined to work harder. I will not only play hard but i'll also work hard. Its for the ones i love and most importantly, myself. :) i shall continue soon. ;)
study hard people!

Someone is angry that i havent been updating the blog. :( Sorry baby.. I'll update the blog more often now okay? Love ya baby! ;)